• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

WTB Old Decor Magazines

Jim Miller MCPF GCF

Frequent Poster
GCF Guild
Master Certified Picture Framer®
Company
ARTFRAME, Inc.
Do you have some old Decor Magazines? Specifically, I would like to have their last "Pricing for Profit" issue, which may have been in 2008 or 2009 - not sure. Also, I would like to have as many of the 1988 issues as possible, since that's the year my frame shop was born.

What's your price?

Email replies to: artframe-at-att-dot-net

Jim- I send you a PDF of the Pricing for Profit article and Wm Parker's analysis. If there is something else in the issue you need, please let me know but I do not want to part with the copy I have.

How do you guys stay so organized? I have about 20 yrs worth of Decor, even in chronological order. But it would be sometime next week before I could find time to go up to the attic and search them out. Both of you seem to have information at your fingertips.

I just go to Rob. He has everything organized.

Yeah, right :). I usually know which pile it is in..........I'm fine as no one tries to "help me clean up."

We had a break-in and the police sympathised re: the ransacking of my office.........Barbara had to clue them in that nothing had been touched..........:)

Back