• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

Sunday morning Crepes anyone?

Mike Labbe

Forum Administrator
Forum Help Team
Company
Get The Picture
As we do every year, there is an informal breakfast gathering at La Creperie. It is common open seating and you can pick from the Crepe window, or the full service breakfast restaurant next door. Everyone pays individually, to the restaurant of their choice.

The gathering starts at 7am Sunday, until classes start. (1/22/17) The food court is in the Paris hotel main hallway. Stop by any time!

Come down and say hi, to meet fellow framers!

website https://www.caesars.com/paris-las-vegas/restaurants/la-creperie#.WHjUwVxu0xM

menu https://www.caesars.com/content/dam/plv/Dining/Quick Bites/la creperie/La Creparie Menu.pdf

1482363017974.jpg

Who's in? :)

Last edited:
Actually I think it would be like 10am EST. I dont know about you, but I always wake up at about 4-5am Pacific - because my internal CLOCK is stuck on east coast time. :)

We are arriving Friday afternoon. I look forward to seeing you again, Mo. Are you doing a booth again?

Mike

Oh yes. You're right. Lol
It'll be nice to see you in a long time.
I'll be there for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking forward to meeting up with everyone for a quick Hello before heading to the PPFA Leaders Conference. A great chance to see if I can remember any names still. :smile:

Looking forward to meeting up with everyone for a quick Hello before heading to the PPFA Leaders Conference. A great chance to see if I can remember any names still. :smile:

Carol, I try to wear a name tag so that way I can remember my name. Others, well, generally I'm not as good, so I have been trying word association.

I had a customer by the name of Mrs. Flower. When she came in and I hadn't seen her for a few months, I said "Hi Mrs. Garden". Well she smiled, and said, 'Close'.

So if I accidentally call you Carol Cracker, please forgive me.

it takes one to know one :) See you soon. Our flight was cancelled, but we have rebooked and should be there at 10am tomorrow. (6 hours earlier)

it takes one to know one :) See you soon. Our flight was cancelled, but we have rebooked and should be there at 10am tomorrow. (6 hours earlier)

Is it just me, or am I remembering that your flights get cancelled almost every year? I know when I used to fly out of Greene Airport, I had a lot of cancellations until I started leaving early morning, instead of the later flights.

Hope you make it this year, on time, and in great spirits.

Is it just me, or am I remembering that your flights get cancelled almost every year? I know when I used to fly out of Greene Airport, I had a lot of cancellations until I started leaving early morning, instead of the later flights.

Hope you make it this year, on time, and in great spirits.
And it happens every year. We're here now actually

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 smartphone using the Tapatalk app.

Back