• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

Got my CPF cert. and Thanks to PPFA for all the help :)

Nicole Samples

New participant
Certified Picture Framer®
Company
Fibonacci Picture Framing
Hello Everyone in Framers' Corner :)

On October 1st, I passed the CPF exam and would like to thank everyone that helped. It's something that I have wanted to do for years. I was one of the lucky people to receive a 2019 L. Thomas McKeon CPF Exam Scholarship.

Want to say thanks to:

PPFA Scholarship Committee:
Wayne Baker, MCPF
Janine Buechner, MCPF
Julie Balson, CPF
Tom Beer
Carol Graham

Thanks to Joyce Michels and Mark Klostermeyer for instructing the zoom study group. The zoom study group was SO helpful and I really appreciated it.

Thanks to Sheila Pursglove for organizing the exam. Taking the time to email me and the test center to make it happen.

Thanks to Elli Wollangk for mailing the formal certificate, stickers and pin. Have to admit that pin is really cool and I'm a huge sucker for a cool pin.

Thanks to Robin Gentry for all the emails, zoom classes and extra help to make this happen.

Would like to give a extra special thanks to the people that helped me get my start in this industry. Cecile D. was my first picture framing boss, she let a young artist learn how to run her gallery and shop. My second boss was Jayne Z. and I can't even explain how much I learned from her and her husband Stu. I still use tools, design ideas and sales tips I learned from them.

I'm really excited to have my CPF and look forward to improving my craft of picture framing. Hopefully someday turning the CPF into a MCPF.

Thanks again!

Nicole Samples, CPF

Back