• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

FOR SALE Framing Equipment, Furniture, workroom fixtures and Storage for sale

Bill Plage

Participant
Company
Hartford Fine Art & Frami
Before the pandemic, we had a large amount of leased space to do our retail and corporate work. It's no secret that the pandemic has changed our industry for now and we all are adapting to the "new normal." We are reducing our footprint and rearranging some of our layouts to accommodate more efficient workflow while reducing our overhead. Consequently, we have equipment, industrial fixtures and shelving and some office furniture to sell. Don't need to get top dollar because there's quite a bit of this out there. but, would like to get something. It's all in A-One condition and preferably, would like to see it go to a framer or someone in our industry just starting out that can use it. Contact me for a complete list.

Attachments

• FletcherFSCSubstrateCutter.jpg
    FletcherFSCSubstrateCutter.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 9
  • SealMasterpiece500-T_DMPress.jpg
    SealMasterpiece500-T_DMPress.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 8
  • SealVaccumPress 6644.jpg
    SealVaccumPress 6644.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 7
  • MoresoChopper.jpg
    MoresoChopper.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 7
  • 20231107_162046.jpg
    20231107_162046.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 12
  • 20231107_161957.jpg
    20231107_161957.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 9
Before the pandemic, we had a large amount of leased space to do our retail and corporate work. It's no secret that the pandemic has changed our industry for now and we all are adapting to the "new normal." We are reducing our footprint and rearranging some of our layouts to accommodate more efficient workflow while reducing our overhead. Consequently, we have equipment, industrial fixtures and shelving and some office furniture to sell. Don't need to get top dollar because there's quite a bit of this out there. but, would like to get something. It's all in A-One condition and preferably, would like to see it go to a framer or someone in our industry just starting out that can use it. Contact me for a complete list.
Hi. I would have interest in a manual mat cutter.

Good morning, Teresa. Right now the only matcutter I still have left is a Fletcher 60". The 48" sold almost immediately. Even though we use a Fletcher/Valiani computerized cutter for most of our work, we still use the manual straight line cutter for some things and as a backup. So I won't be selling this until the end of January in order to do last minute projects, etc. If you like you could contact me or I, you mid-January and we could talk at that point. Thank you so much for your interest and response. Let me know. Bill

Good morning, Teresa. Right now the only matcutter I still have left is a Fletcher 60". The 48" sold almost immediately. Even though we use a Fletcher/Valiani computerized cutter for most of our work, we still use the manual straight line cutter for some things and as a backup. So I won't be selling this until the end of January in order to do last minute projects, etc. If you like you could contact me or I, you mid-January and we could talk at that point. Thank you so much for your interest and response. Let me know. Bill
Bill, yes I would be interested as your machine is much newer and a finer piece of equipment than my current one. Let's chat in January. Please put me on your list as interested, if/when you decide to sell it. Many thanks! Teresa

Bill, yes I would be interested as your machine is much newer and a finer piece of equipment than my current one. Let's chat in January. Please put me on your list as interested, if/when you decide to sell it. Many thanks! Teresa

Teresa, I will do that. By chance are you interested in anything else? There is lots of good furniture with storage below, display tables, desks, vertical mat storage, etc. Let me know if you are looking for anything else for your shop. I will take photos and measurements and send them to you. In the meantime, have a great Thanksgiving!

Teresa, I will do that. By chance are you interested in anything else? There is lots of good furniture with storage below, display tables, desks, vertical mat storage, etc. Let me know if you are looking for anything else for your shop. I will take photos and measurements and send them to you. In the meantime, have a great Thanksgiving!
Bill, Hoping you had a great Thanksgiving! I would be interested in seeing what you have (regarding above), however my space is small and already chock full of stuff. I feel you might have something that would be an upgrade for me and therefore I could change out. Thanks!

Back