• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

"FRAME SHOP" signage for sale

Liz Chase

Frequent Poster
Company
The Frame Shop at Lakeside
Custombuilt illuminated sign letters “THEFRAME SHOP” for sale. Built by YESCOSign Company and lightly used (for about a year). Color looks red in photo, but it’s reallymore of a cranberry. Height is 14 1/2”. “THE” is 36”W; “FRAME” is 59”W. “SHOP” is 46”W. Great condition. Letters are mostly separate (except “TH” and “RAM”are joined), so can be used with or without “THE”. The photo shows 2 sets, but after finding outfrom YESCO that these would retail new for over $5,000, I have decided to keep 1 set in storage just in case I ever need to relocatemy shop. These letters are neon, but YESCO tells me they can be converted to LED.Asking $500 OBO for 1 set of letters. Willdeliver to WCAF conference in Las Vegas.

Sign

Liz, I just had a sign guy in talking about my new location. He wants to know if you have the transformers for the sign or not. He said there were probably 3 or four needed for one complete sign.

Back