• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

BEST OFFER Ready for BUSINESS iPhone and Android Apps for Frames Shops

Mo Elyas

Frequent Poster
Company
Big Apple Art Gallery
Hello friends

I have good news, we have a few iPhone apps and a few of Android apps ready and published to their respective app stores. We are working on adding more apps, so if you cannot find yours, please check again next week.

You can find your apps by browsing here for:

iPhone Apps
https://itunes.apple.com/bm/developer/mohammed-elyas/id909943080

Android Apps
https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=FrameMe.com&hl=en

Please click here to schedule a FREE 1-on-1 demo or to help setup your shop:
http://www.meetme.so/framers

Thank you for your support

12805871_985521431525788_4219957382307324440_n.jpg

I don't have any "real" interest in this, but I'm curious - it looks like every shop has their own app? Is it actually "customized" for each shop, or is that just how you get the orders to a specific shop?

BTW, nice line-up either way.

I don't have any "real" interest in this, but I'm curious - it looks like every shop has their own app? Is it actually "customized" for each shop, or is that just how you get the orders to a specific shop?

BTW, nice line-up either way.

Thanks Dave. You are very kind.

Each shop will have their own app. It's basically similar to a white label app with each frame shop's own brand and logo. Each shop then manages their own orders and products that are available for sale and they keep 100% of the proceeds.

Ok, that's what I figured. Far beyond me. I know how to use some apps, but would never dream of building one.

Then again, maybe frame shops would like an app to place orders with us... I guess you never know. But based on (my experience) the general avoidance of technology by the average frame shop*, I'd say - probably not.

*this is only an observation of MY customers. It took 10 years after most people were using email to get to the point where 99% of our customers have email. However, only about 80% of them use it regularly enough to count on it as a form of business communication. i.e. the USPS is more reliable (for them) than email...

Ok, that's what I figured. Far beyond me. I know how to use some apps, but would never dream of building one.

Then again, maybe frame shops would like an app to place orders with us... I guess you never know. But based on (my experience) the general avoidance of technology by the average frame shop*, I'd say - probably not.

*this is only an observation of MY customers. It took 10 years after most people were using email to get to the point where 99% of our customers have email. However, only about 80% of them use it regularly enough to count on it as a form of business communication. i.e. the USPS is more reliable (for them) than email...

David, I think all frame vednors should have online ordering web portals. You cannot believe the times we place our orders online using Larson Juhl's ordering portal. I also like the web ordering portal to save time writing an email, making a phone and also to make sure if there was a typo, it is my mistake and not a vendor's order entry person's mistake. The technology is there and it is not very expensive.

David, I think all frame vednors should have online ordering web portals. You cannot believe the times we place our orders online using Larson Juhl's ordering portal.

We do have online ordering. More and more people are using it, but in reality it's still a minority.

I also like the web ordering portal to save time writing an email, making a phone and also to make sure if there was a typo, it is my mistake and not a vendor's order entry person's mistake. The technology is there and it is not very expensive.

We are not quite that advanced yet. For us, ordering online merely sends us an email with all the specs, and we manually enter it in. But, it DOES provide a clear and indisputable Order. Our ERP provider has recently made an update that makes it more feasible to import online orders into our (non-web-connected) system. It's on the mid-level to-do list.

we do have online ordering. More and more people are using it, but in reality it's still a minority.

We are not quite that advanced yet. For us, ordering online merely sends us an email with all the specs, and we manually enter it in. But, it does provide a clear and indisputable order. Our erp provider has recently made an update that makes it more feasible to import online orders into our (non-web-connected) system. It's on the mid-level to-do list.

I love it !!!! :)

Unlike David, I am very interested in this...but, also unlike David, I don't even know how to USE an app (maybe kinda, but not really). I guess I need to at least figure that out before I can commit to this. In the meantime, though, I would be very interested in hearing from other frame shops that have made this commitment and what kind of response they are getting? Any testimonials out there?

Unlike David, I am very interested in this...but, also unlike David, I don't even know how to USE an app (maybe kinda, but not really). I guess I need to at least figure that out before I can commit to this. In the meantime, though, I would be very interested in hearing from other frame shops that have made this commitment and what kind of response they are getting? Any testimonials out there?

Hi Liz, we just launched these apps. I've been helping setup each merchant in he last few days. I'll post testimonials as I get them.

If you like, I can do a quick live demo for you. Click here to pick a day and time that's convenient for you:

http://meetme.so/framers

By the way, I've been using it for my own shop for a while now. I've had some healthy size orders from it. Keep in mind I'm in NYC. There are a lot of SEO benefits from having the app too. For example, I get good number of hits on my web page dedicated to the app here:

http://framers.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back