• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

Indy!

Hey! Quick question:

When sending a check for the seminar to Nelson's Moulding and Framing, who do write the check out to? I am guessing Nelson's Moulding and Framing, but I want to be sure.

Checks for the seminar to Nelsons

Then be sure if you are going to be there Saturday evening to do early bird sign up for the meet and greet on the Great Lakes website.

Hey! Quick question:

When sending a check for the seminar to Nelson's Moulding and Framing, who do write the check out to? I am guessing Nelson's Moulding and Framing, but I want to be sure.

To register for the Sunday Seminars fill out the Nelson's PDF and mail them a check, to attend any of the Saturday PPFA events/exams, floow the links and instructions on our newsletter, and check out Facebook event page (all on our newsletter, if you want to sign up for a newsletter go to our website www.greatlakes.com

Newsletter #1

Newsletter #2

If you are planning on coming to Indy April 16th for the Evening Meet and Greet please purchase your ticket ASAP. we will be taking down the pre reg soon, and it also helps us plan on how much to order for catering. You can pay $15 now or $20 at the door. www.greatlakesppfa.com

Registration for the educational seminars is not included and has to be done through Nelson's Moulding at 1-800-BUY-CHOP

Back