• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

Vegas

Definitely a different January. Really miss everyone and hope they are all safe. Maybe we can all get together soon!

It's a bummer. For the last two weeks my Facebook memories have been showing me all of my posts on the way to, in or on the way back from Vegas over the years. This year Jared Davis and I were supposed to organize an officially sanctioned Fleet-Footed Framers' five-mile run. It would have been from the Paris hotel to the Welcome to Las Vegas sign and back. Hopefully 2022 will see it happen.

For the runners that would be a great run! You guys will have to do this next year!

I've had the memories popping up on FB also the last few weeks. Last year Michael and I stayed a few extra days to sight see. It was Great. We were planning on going to the Grand Canyon this year. We will have to just postpone to next year.

Can't wait for everyone to get back together.

I think we are all having framer withdrawal! We like to see our friends and get together. Soon it will happen!

Back