• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

FOR SALE Variety of excellent framing equipment - also Art and Rare Maps

Robert Zeigler

New participant
Company
Picture This
Picture This.... Shop was located in New Cumberland, PA. Equipment is being stored in Lemoyne, PA.
Had a very successful tenure of 20 years and I retired from it last year. I have Fletcher mat cutters (60"table and 60"wall), ITW mitre sander w/discs, PrintMount 40 x 60 cold-mount dry mount press, ITW filet cutter, Clearmount shrink wrapper w/film, Fletcher point guns (3), 2 Stanley Mitre vises, all in excellent/very good condition, Clearmount Mitre saw w/Makita saw and blades, extensions and exhaust system.. $2500 for all. You must pick up.
Contact at 717 774-2876

Also available, an EXTENSIVE collection of contemporary and abstract art, original oils and limited editions, as well as open editions .... about 700 pieces, along with 4-5 quality print racks and acid-free folders. Prices depend upon the art.
In addition, for those who are interested, I have a collection of original rare maps, most pre 1720, some dating back to the 1600's and 1500's. Prices depend upon the map and its rarity.

Last edited:
Picture This.... Shop was located in New Cumberland, PA. Equipment is being stored in Lemoyne, PA.
Had a very successful tenure of 20 years and I retired from it last year. I have Fletcher mat cutters (60"table and 60"wall), ITW mitre sander w/discs, PrintMount 40 x 60 cold-mount dry mount press, ITW filet cutter, Clearmount shrink wrapper w/film, Fletcher point guns (3), 2 Stanley Mitre vises, all in excellent/very good condition, Clearmount Mitre saw w/Makita saw and blades, extensions and exhaust system.. $2500 for all. You must pick up.
Contact at 717 774-2876

Also available, an EXTENSIVE collection of contemporary and abstract art, original oils and limited editions, as well as open editions .... about 700 pieces, along with 4-5 quality print racks and acid-free folders. Prices depend upon the art.
In addition, for those who are interested, I have a collection of original rare maps, most pre 1720, some dating back to the 1600's and 1500's. Prices depend upon the map and its rarity.
Hello! Any art for sale still? Please email me any pics and prices - stardustart@hotmail.com

Contact at 717 774-2876

Do you still have your 60” fletcher mat cutter? Table model

Contact at 717 774-2876

Are your miter vises still available? If so, what's your price?

Back