• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

PPFA Online Speaker Series: FREE to PPFA members

Sheila Pursglove

PPFA CONNECT editor Certification Board liaison
Forum Help Team
Company
PPFA
Date: Tuesday March 2, 2021, 7pm (Eastern)

Guest Speaker: David Lantrip, MCPF, GCF

Topic: "A New Take on Mat Panels"

French Matting with marbled and painted panels is a time-honored method of mat decoration. This classic technique can be time consuming and challenging when you first start. David will help shorten your learning curve with this technique and this service will be available immediately in your frame shop.

In this hour-long online presentation, David will show you how to quickly and easily execute an updated version of this classic look with common materials, and will also answer questions about these techniques.

This is a great combination of design, consumer appeal, and improved profitability!

Sponsored by: Picture Framing Magazine (PFM)

If you enjoyed David's article about mat panels in the February issue of PFM this is a must-attend event!

This online presentation is free to PPFA members--but hurry, space is limited

To register, email Robin Gentry, MCPF, at Info@PPFA.com

The First Speaker Series it tonight! The link was sent to all registered Participants. But do not worry if you were unable to register at this time the Speaker Series will be added to the PPFA Online Bookstore in the near future!

Locating and getting Scotch 811 tape was the most difficult step of this whole thing. None to be found in my remote corner of the world. I tried ordering, but the Amazon package is spinning around inside a UPS truck in Anchorage for the last 2 weeks. waiting to get dropped off at the airport. I had a trip up to Anchorage, so I finally found some at an Office Depot.

#LifeInRuralAlaska

Back