• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

PPFA Convention in Las Vegas

Russ Wood

Frequent Poster
Company
Grey Owl Framing
The classes for the PPFA Convention in Las Vegas are now listed. You can sign up through the WCAF link on the Picture Framing Magazine website. Lots of great classes.

Of particular note to PPFA Members:
on Sunday:
11:45 - 1:00; PPFA Keynote speaker & luncheon: Leslie Klinger: Framed Through A Collectors Eye: George Vanderbuilt and Art at Biltmore"
1:30 - 3:00; PPFA Annual meeting (free)
5:30-7:30; PPFA Meet & Greet (free)

On Tuesday Evening:
6:30pm - 9:30 PM: PPFA Dinner:

Does anyone have the final schedule for the chapters leaders events?

Chapter Leaders Meeting will be Sunday and Monday Mornings. It will wrap up around noon each day. The information is being finalized and will be sent out to Chapter Leaders soon.

I see that you are an instructor this year, Russ!

Yes. I have taught at the chapter level, and demonstrated for a supplier at WCAF, but now an instructor! I feel very lucky to be selected. There are some exceptional instructors, and to be even at the same event of such a group is a real honor.

My first class is on Profitability with Decorative Mats. Deb Salmon called and asked me if I could modify my decorative paper class to include more about pricing, marketing, and profitability of all kinds of decorative mats, so that class with now have both.

And the second class is Bevels - Bevels - Bevels, and primarily covers decorative Bevels.

Now that I have the class schedule, and I know when my classes are, I'm now trying to decide which other classes I need to take! What a wonderful way to spend my Sunday.

Back