• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

PPFA Competition, Las Vegas -- Eligibility

Linda Pujo

Master Certified Picture Framer®
Company
Picture Perfect
Received clarification today related to the subject line. Eligibility is changing a bit for the upcoming finals competition in Las Vegas.

For 2015, any employee of a PPFA member shop is eligible to compete in their CHAPTER COMPETITION. Shop membership for 2015 includes all employees.

If chapter winners want to go on to the finals in January, ALL participating framers must be PAID members for 2016. See the Retail Option 2, with space for additional paid memberships at $50 each.

International registration documents will be sent to all winners' EMAIL ADDRESSES as recorded on submitted Chapter Competition Report Forms. Registration documents will not go out until all details have been finalized.

Please make sure your employees who participated in completing the competition piece are included in the membership renewal in order for the piece to be eligible to participate in Vegas.

PPFA Competition Board

For 2015, any employee of a PPFA member shop is eligible to compete in their CHAPTER COMPETITION. Shop membership for 2015 includes all employees.

If chapter winners want to go on to the finals in January, ALL participating framers must be PAID members for 2016. See the Retail Option 2, with space for additional paid memberships at $50 each.

PPFA Competition Board

I am new to being a member and qualified to send my piece to Vegas. Where do you find the Retail Option 2 or where do I find all the information for finals in Las Vegas?

Kurt,
Congratulations on winning in your chapter competition!

What this email is stating, is that to go onto International Competitions, you need to be a 2016 member. If you annual PPFA membership ended Nov 1, 2015 you will need to pay your dues at http://ppfa.com At the top is says, Click here to join today!.

As for instructions for sending your piece to Las Vegas, that information is not yet available. Just keep watching for details.

I hope this helps.

Back