• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

Need a CPF near Phoenix, AZ

Rick Granick

Frequent Poster
Company
FrameWorks
A longtime customer of mine is moving to the Phoenix area (Desert Ridge, AZ 85050), and will be in need of a framer, preferably CPF. She has a Japanese scroll that is about 60 years old. It could use a little restoration, and then she wants to frame it. I recommended a flanged UV acrylic box with a frame around the perimeter, fabric covered backing, etc. She would have had me frame it, but she is moving too soon for me to complete it. Plus, I advised her that the physical trauma of packing and shipping it framed could be harmful to the fragile scroll... not to mention a large expense.

I told her I would research a good framer in the area to whom I could refer her. I didn't find anyone on the find-a-framer search on PPFA's site, and thought someone here might have a recommendation.

Thanks.
:cool: Rick

Back