• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

Nashville Thank You.....

John Heltman

Frequent Poster
Company
Picture Frame Shop
I would like to thank David, of Vermont Hardwoods, for the many different types of wood used in our waxing class. Never tried working with hardwood and found a new love. To Mark, of South Star, what wonderful host you and your staff were while allowing us to use your facilities. If you want to see a fantastic showroom take a drive to South Star. He also gives a great 5 cent tour of the plant. To Rob for again sharing your knowledge and taking the time to make each person feel their waxed frame looked like a shinning jewel. Even if mine had a rounded corner - or two. To Robin and Mikki you were the what the dictionary would define as the perfect example of "Southern Hospitality." Thanks to all who made it a fun weekend.:thumb: John

It was a Great Weekend!

Thanks to all the sponsors, speaker and attendees. You all made this possible and a great reason to belong to PPFA

Thank you John for joining us for a great weekend! I enjoyed talking to you all on Saturday. Sorry I was running to much to talk much to you on Sunday!
Congrats on the gas car for the longest haul!

Back