• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

Looking for a large profile

Rosalind Oserin

Company
Nainsook Framing + Art
We are looking for 3.5 to 4.5 classic cherry for beveled mirrors. I tried to download a photo here but it just would not work? Tricks for that? We've looked through the vendors that we already use - LJ, Roma, International Moulding, CMI and are not finding anything. Any help would be appreciated.

Roz

Hi Roz,

I would check with Vermont Hardwood. Also Studio Moulding may have something. Is stacking a possibility to get the desired look?

Hi Roz,

I would check with Vermont Hardwood. Also Studio Moulding may have something. Is stacking a possibility to get the desired look?

I was unfamiliar with Vermont Hardwood until you mentioned it in a previous stream. I will check with them today, and stacking is a good idea if we can't get the exact profile that she is looking for.
Thanks for all of your help!
Roz

Attachments

• Bathroom Mirror Cherry.JPG
    Bathroom Mirror Cherry.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 7
If Vermont Hardwoods can not do this you may talk to Rhonda Feinman. I know they do Gold Leaf but maybe she could do a wood tone? Or have a recommendation for someone that does.

Back