• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

Let's make some plans for Vegas

David Lantrip MCPF GCF

Frequent Poster
GCF Guild
Master Certified Picture Framer®
Company
Franchise Concepts
I'm sure you're all just as happy as I am to hear that WCAF is on for February 2024. Let's make some plans!

There have to be some runners in our ranks. I'd like to get a group of us together for a Sunday morning run from the hotel to the Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas sign. We'll enjoy a nice 2.5 mile (4km) run, get some selfies and group pictures, then return in time to clean up and get our days going. It'll also be nice and cool early in the morning. With my typical pace it'll be just over an hour for the run and pictures.

Second, Zippy's, a restaurant chain local to Hawaii, is opening a Las Vegas (also known as the 9th Island) location in October. If you're like me and always up for some ono grindz, let's go to get a Zip Pac and malasadas for dinner one night. It's about a 25-minute ride from the hotel. Let's split an Uber! Oh, and Spam musubi!

80d185cf-a97e-41ff-8682-43fe740e6b34.jpg

Last edited:
This is a great idea David!
Of course I do not run so that is out for me, lol.
But I would be interested in Zippy's. Just have to find out what my commitments are for each night at Convention.
Thanks for organizing this!

I have not looked into details for Vegas this winter. Will PPFA have classes and representation at the conference? I would love to get together with the group.

PPFA will have representation and will be sponsoring several classes as well as holding a CPF and MCPF exam. We will have a booth and if anyone wants to volunteer for a shift let me know.

Yes there will be recert course! Not sure of the time slot yet but will let everyone know as soon as we do.

Back