• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

INMES-USA, INC. started by Mark Butwinski (formerly of M&M Distributors)

Mark Butwinski

New participant
Company
Framers Products LLC.INMES-USA, INC.
Mark Butwinski has started his own business. In partnership with Inmes Industrial LTDA, a Brazilian manufacturer, INMES-USA, INC. is pleased to announce the opening of offices and warehouse in Lakewood, New Jersey.

Mark Butwinski, President, says, “After visiting the factory in Brazil and observing the commitment of Inmes Industrial LTDA management and employees to produce quality products I decided to accept an offer to partner with this manufacturer in bringing their products to the U.S.A.”

Inmes equipment has previously been sold on a limited basis within the U.S.A. as well as in 33 other countries to tremendous customer satisfaction.We will competitively supply the picture framing industry with Miter Saws, blades, Under pinners, v-pins and Dust Collectors.
Warranty and repair service will be performed by On-Site Maintenance Co., a national equipment service company. Factory training for lead technicians is scheduled for April 2012 and we expect to have a full parts inventory and approximately 300 trained technicians within 4 to 6 months.

Now with competitively priced V-Pins for all brands, and a readily available machine inventory INMES-USA, INC. is looking forward to providing the proper equipment to maximize our customers return on investment for their cutting and joining needs.

Please visit us at www.INMES-USA.com or call 732-503-1072 or 732-433-1122 for the distributor near you.

Congratulations on your new venture, Mark. Considering your history in this business, I'm sure you will do well in representing Inmes. Will you try to work with a network of distributors, or do you expect to sell most of the machines and consumables directly?

Thanks for the good wishes Jim.

Inmes Industriale LTDA is a Brazilian manufacturer of miter saws, underpinners, dust collectors, point guns, saw blades, and v-nails for our industry as well as machinery for the woodworking and furniture industries. After visiting the factory in June of 2011 and seeing the commitment to quality and innovation, I became very excited about the opportunities presented and have formed INMES-USA, INC. in partnership with the factory.

We sell to the picture framing industry primarily through a distribution network that I am currently establishing in the U.S.A., Canada, and Mexico. INMES-USA, INC. does sell direct to the end user but I firmly believe that buying through a local or regional distributor is to the advantage of the framer. Building and maintaining a solid relationship with distributors is in the best interests of the framer who can source multiple items from one or two companies enabling their business to function more efficiently. Freight costs for a few boxes of v-nails can be expensive compared to combining them with mat, glass, moulding and supply orders from the local distributor.

What I am creating is a support system of service and product availability that will benefit existing owners of Inmes equipment as well as reassure new buyers that the purchase of Inmes products is a wise decision. Inmes products are of a very good quality but as with any piece of equipment used daily needs arise for parts and service. While not an overnight process the goal is to have parts and service availability so should the need arise we can service the customer quickly so down time is kept to a minimum. The lack of this type service is why Inmes has not become a major brand in the U.S.A. even though our equipment has been sold here since 2003. Within 4 to 6 months I expect to have a trained network of 200 to 300 technicians available through ON-Site Maintenance to support our products. Lead technicians will be in training by the end of March.

Thanks for asking.

Best regards,
Mark Butwinski
President
INMES-USA, INC.

Good Luck Mark!

I went back a few times to look at the chop saw with the dust collection system.
It looked really nice. I covet it now!

I can't quite justify replacing my saw right now, but that one's in the back of my mind!

Back