• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

Framing supplies For Sale

Cheryl Smith

Participant
Company
Gallery Custom Framing
Going out of business,needing to liquidate my left over inventory. I have 340 mats Cresent, regular, rag, parchment, metalic, suede, bl core. I also have several boxes of 1/2 size sheet and boxes of scrap mats.
I have Metal sectional frames, shrink wrapped and tabbed to hang. 5" to 36 " black silver and gold. I have atleast 1 or 2 in all those sizes left over. I have 30 Ready made frames wood,oak, cherry, black or walnut sizes 16 x 20, 14 x 18, 12 x 16, 11 x 14, 8 x 10, will sell all at a very reasonable price. One case of reg foamboard 3/16 , 2 sheet shy. I roll used slightly clear plastic bags 14x17, and 1 roll 21x25. Nail hole filler putty, all colors all used but still plenty left over. Have smaller supplies left over. Will make you a very good deal if interested call 620-244-3444

Framing supplies for sale

Hi Johnny, I am in Erie ks. now at my home. I have retired and closed up my shop. I have checked and I am 410 miles from you a 7 hr. drive. I will be out this weekend but you can call me by Sun. evening. This is my home # 620-244-3444. Thanks Cheryl Smith

I have sold all of the mats and foamboard on this ad. All other items are still for sale.
Going out of business,needing to liquidate my left over inventory. I have 340 mats Cresent, regular, rag, parchment, metalic, suede, bl core. I also have several boxes of 1/2 size sheet and boxes of scrap mats.
I have Metal sectional frames, shrink wrapped and tabbed to hang. 5" to 36 " black silver and gold. I have atleast 1 or 2 in all those sizes left over. I have 30 Ready made frames wood,oak, cherry, black or walnut sizes 16 x 20, 14 x 18, 12 x 16, 11 x 14, 8 x 10, will sell all at a very reasonable price. One case of reg foamboard 3/16 , 2 sheet shy. I roll used slightly clear plastic bags 14x17, and 1 roll 21x25. Nail hole filler putty, all colors all used but still plenty left over. Have smaller supplies left over. Will make you a very good deal if interested call 620-244-3444

Going out of business

I have sold all the mats, and the foamboard. Also both rolls of plastic bags.
I still have all the metal sectional frames 114 pc. asking 495.00 would cost you 705.00 replacement. Also still have the 34 filler puttys.
I still have all of the readymade frames. Will make you a good deal.

I have sold the nail hole filler putty.
Still for sale
The ready made selection of frames, and the metal sectional kits.

Back