• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

East Side Moulding

Vicki Heidorn

Active Participant
Company
Surroundings Gallery & CF
My email order to East Side Mouldings in Millersburg PA bounced. The 800 number works, so I left a message. Of course it was late Friday so I have to wait till Monday....Anyone have any information?

It looks like their website domain expired on March 9th, and a month later it was taken by an auction company. Because of this, email would also fail. It was at eastsidemouldings dot com

While this doesn't necessarily mean that they are gone, it's probable. They also have a facebook page, but it hasn't been updated in 24 months. It points to the above domain.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/East-Side-Mouldings/123239287855340

The phone # comes up as (717) 692-1200. A phone call would prob be best. Google says that they are open 8-4 weekdays.

Good luck!
Mike

Thanks, Mike! I suspect since they were confessed neophytes with internet, they did not know to renew the domain. I am glad I got the voice of Fanny on the 800 number and I will call them Monday.

Back