• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

Crazzzy weather!!!

Evan Bertwell

Frequent Poster
Company
Finishing Touches
What is with the weather this year!?! It's March 21 and we turned on the air conditioning this morning!! Looks like it's gonna be a hot summer.

We had to turn ours on yesterday, too. It has been hitting 78 every day, with warmer expected today and tomorrow.

Yes, much to my dismay, I had to turn the air on yesterday afternoon. Looks like I'll have to do it again today. The extended forcast says it'll cool down a bit next week to the sixties. One great thing is that my micro greens are ready for picking and my spring mix seeds have popped, so I'll have fresh salad soon. :thumb: My chives are gorgeous and are about to put out lovely flowers! Amazing since now and then we see snow in early April here.
Susan

Our weather has been crazy for around two years, increasingly so as time goes on. Rain! Rain! And more rain! Did I mention rain?
There's been a lot of it and we are supposed to be getting around 16 inches during April.

Bright sunny days occur, but not as often as we would like. They are all the better when they do occur. We appreciate them more than ever!

El Nino and La Nina are apparently to blame. We would love the Spanish to take their children home and keep them there....pleeeeeaase???

Just as well we are framers and not farmers, as farmers are often complaining about the weather and probably consult a website called the Plastic Pipe and Fittings Association (PPFA).
In New Zealand we did not have much of a summer - it just passed us by. At least it staid dry most of the time, butt we had far fewer sunshine-hours than last year.

The good thing is, we work inside and not out in the field. The weather is very unpredictable. I hear the forecast in the morning, but always look at the sky as well. As long as the customers keep coming in.

Back