• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

Classes for PPFA Convention 2013 and WCAF

Mike Labbe

Forum Administrator
Forum Help Team
Company
Get The Picture
We are trying to book classes.

When checking out, the price seems to be $100 more than the promotion says. ($499 vs $399) Check out code "ppfa13" gets rejected, as a non valid coupon code.

Is it just me, or are others having the same issue?

Thanks
Mike

For those having the same difficulty, please be patient. I received word that this will be addressed Monday afternoon, when the provider opens from the holiday weekend.

Convention Classes

It's Tuesday and I'm trying to get classes and activities lined up for my wife and me. The $399 problem seems to still exist. Anyone else seem to be having problems?? Les

They fixed it this morning, and we were able to get the $100 off.

HOWEVER: The prompt that comes up between the shopping card and CHECK OUT/PAYMENT screen, which asks for the coupon, was not coming up.

We tried all kinds of things, like deleting everythign and re entering, deleting cookies, clearing cache, logging off and back on, etc.

The 'fix' for us was to try it again, but from a DIFFERENT computer. When we did this and clicked CHECK OUT (from shopping cart), the member validation process happened - including the prompt that asks for the coupon code PPFA13

I reported this to PPFA a couple hours ago, and they're in contact with the tech folks managing the class registrations.

For us, the fix was simply to use a different computer.

I hope this is helpful
Mike

Thanks Mike. I have said this before, PPFA members would be lost without your technical help. Thanks for being such a valuable active member.

Back