• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

Fletcher 3000 48" Wall Cutter For Sale

Robin Gentry MCPF

PPFA Coordinator 2020+ Past President 2013-15
Forum Help Team
Certification Board
Competition Board
OAKS CLUB
Master Certified Picture Framer®
Company
B&J Gallery
Hi All, I still have the Fletcher for sale is anyone is interested, Make me an Offer! I would really like to get it moved. It is in great working condition. I hate for it to sit and not be used.

As John Ranes mentioned in another post, if you are not cutting mdf, then this is a good machine compared to the newer F3100 and you save yourself some money compared to a new machine.
I find, that the locking mechanism on the 3000 works better than on the 3100. The locking wheel on the 3100 always gets loose after a few cuts, no matter how much force I put onto it with my fingers.
$700 is a good price for a well looked after wallcutter from Fletcher.

Kai those are the old peg board walls at the old shop. We displayed framed art on these and used peg board hooks (they look like a j) we do not have these any more and are glad they are gone. Yes they served the purpose but they are dated in my opinion. At the old shop we did not want to invest in taking them down since we were moving and did not own the building.

Back