• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

Marketing and Digital Services- For Framers by a Framer!

Clare Lorraine

Master Certified Picture Framer®
Company
Red Wing Framing
Hello,

I am a CPF located in Minnesota. I am looking to expand my independent contractor services to the larger framing and printing community as an adjunct to my work as a framer. Being in the framing business for the last 8 years, I have learned that we are a diverse community and our businesses have much in common, and much that is unique! We are in a wonderful industry. I believe that our work is important in many rights, one being the preservation of collective and personal histories. The pandemic has set everyone on hold, and as we move back into production it may be the right time to consider a fresh approach to digital marketing, and/or the services you offer at your shop.

What can I do for you? Are you looking to expand your services? Do you work with photographers or artists who want retouching? Do you need a professional printing resource? Would you like to offer digital restoration? Art reproduction? Need a website, or a refresh? New business cards? Want to send an email newsletter or marketing campaign, or a regular newsletter to your customers? Want to add a blog to your website with some good framing, design, and art articles? Need to get seen on Google, Yelp, Facebook, Instagram?

Here is a short list of services that I offer, that might pertain to your business: digital retouching (portrait, product, personal, customer’s projects, etc.), digital restoration, prep for print, digital marketing, print marketing, conceptualize ad campaigns for print and/or social media, develop, update, and maintain websites, Facebook Business pages, Instagram accounts, content creation (blog writing, social media blurbs), social media networking, create and conform to brand consistency, logo creation, business cards, rack cards, brochure design. I can also present a resource for professional art reproduction and digital glicee’ printing on various media.

I have much experience in graphic design, web development, content creation, marketing, writing, and social media management—all skills that I presently utilize at the company I am currently with, and as the Marketing Manager for Universal Music Center. I create digital content for social media, turn selfie videos into professional looking productions, create ads and graphics, create and manage campaigns, do administrative work, run fundraisers and ad programs, and much more. I designed and presently manage the website, www.universalmusiccenter.com and created most of the content. I also played a pivotal role in the design and implementation of the websites and social media accounts for Red Wing/Northfield/Rochester Framing & Fine Art Printing. I personally authored and managed most of the blog content.

I am well acquainted with contract work, am self-motivated, and possess a very strong work ethic and personal integrity. I am detail oriented and organized, and I am very creative. My writing and editing abilities are excellent, as are my customer service skills. I am accomplished at understanding the voice of an organization and creating and using content to demonstrate this to current and potential investors and consumers. Additionally, I possess excellent interpersonal skills.

I want to continue to work in this industry, in any capacity. I have a great deal of experience in the areas that I've outlined above, specifically when it comes to small, local, even mom & pop shop business. I would love to send you a copy of my resume. Attached are just a few examples of digital restoration, manipulation, retouching, and graphic design work.

Thank you for reading! Best- clare

Logo Card Ad Examples.jpgDigital Editing Example 7sm.jpgDigital Editing Example 6sm.jpgDigital Editing Example 1sm.jpg

Back