• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

Vegas Vegas Vegas!

Mike Labbe

Forum Administrator
Forum Help Team
Company
Get The Picture
It'll be nice to see everyone at the show! I have to get up at 4am Friday for the flight out.

For those fortunate enough to get tickets before it sold out (i did not), PPFA is sponsoring a Framers Corner and other social media breakfast event on Sunday morning.

The welcome to Las Vegas event on Sunday night has a preview of vendors, and a chance to meet and greet.

See you in Vegas!

Mike

I bet there's someone who could get you into that room.

I'm looking forward to seeing friends I've known for years, and meeting folks I've only talked to online.

Come say Hi at the PPFA booth.

Sent from my moto g(6) (XT1925DL) using Tapatalk

Another wonderful few days in Vegas - this time at the Rio, where the trade show floor and classrooms were conveniently all at one end of the hotel complex.

Our annual PPFA Convention, hosted by the WCAF Expo/National Conference - is like Homecoming! Lovely to see old friends again and to make new friends.

Great speakers, and special events - the Framers Breakfast; Keynote lunch with Elisabeth Cornu; Welcome to Vegas reception with vendors (Hoffman Machine Company, LifeSaver Software, Rhonda Feinman Custom Frames, Frank's Fabrics, Vermont Hardwoods, FrameReady/Adatasol, PFM, and PPFA Framers Corner, PPFA, PPFA Certification and PPFA Competition tables); PFM 30th Anniversary party with a great singer/impersonator; and the PPFA International Framing Competition Reception (I'll post winners in separate post).

I heard (and read in surveys) great feedback from attendees, so I hope everyone who attended had a great time.
(any issues, Robin and I will be happy to help out, email info@ppfa.com.)

Mark your calendars for January 24-27, 2021, once again at the Rio - see you there!

It was Great Seeing everyone at the Convention!

We had wonderful classes and great attendance. The PPFA Booth stayed busy. The Competition Wall was inspiring with entries from all over the US, Canada, UK, and India! We are gearing up for a great Competition with the 2020-21 PRINT Piece "Devoted Thoughts about Dogs" by Penny Tucker and sponsored by FrameTek. And we already have ideas for some new and exciting classes. If you have any suggestions please email them to info@ppfa.com

I hope to see you in Vegas next year!!!!

I liked the layout of the new venue, with the class rooms right outside the two large convention halls. In many previous shows, they were far away or even at an adjoining hotel many floors higher. It was very easy to get between classes.

Back