• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

FOR SALE GOB: Closing 60+yr old Framing Shop, Longview, Texas - Must pick up by 15 August.

Zack Peters

New participant
Company
Berry's Custom Framing
$5000 buys everything.

Berry's Custom Framing and Gallery, LLC in Longview, Texas is closing for good. We've had a great run over the last 60+ years but it's time to move on.

Our lease is up and new tenants are moving in on Labor Day, so we need to sell all equipment, inventory, fixtures, and art. The whole lot needs to be picked up by 15 August 2019.

So...what's included?

Tons of Matboard
Lots of Moulding [current, discontinued, and even some antique]
A 40x60 Press Mount
A CMC Wizard 8000 Mat Cutter
Vise table
Work tables
Glass cutter
Dewalt Saw with Phaeton Mould Cutting System
Lots of Art [Signed and numbered prints, photos, posters, etc.]
Store merchandise
Some antiques
A Counter

wizard.jpgwizard 2.jpgmoulding.jpg

I've got even more pictures, but I'm only allowed to post a few in this forum.

Attachments

• moulding 2.jpg
    moulding 2.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 65
It is past August 15th but wondering if you sold the Wizard yet? We are in San Diego Ca. and it would need to be shipped as well. Best, Roz

$5000 buys everything.

Berry's Custom Framing and Gallery, LLC in Longview, Texas is closing for good. We've had a great run over the last 60+ years but it's time to move on.

Our lease is up and new tenants are moving in on Labor Day, so we need to sell all equipment, inventory, fixtures, and art. The whole lot needs to be picked up by 15 August 2019.

So...what's included?

Tons of Matboard
Lots of Moulding [current, discontinued, and even some antique]
A 40x60 Press Mount
A CMC Wizard 8000 Mat Cutter
Vise table
Work tables
Glass cutter
Dewalt Saw with Phaeton Mould Cutting System
Lots of Art [Signed and numbered prints, photos, posters, etc.]
Store merchandise
Some antiques
A Counter

View attachment 1837View attachment 1838View attachment 1839

I've got even more pictures, but I'm only allowed to post a few in this forum.

Back