• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

Picture Framing Equipment for sale Boulder, Colorado

Bonnie Bitter

New participant
Company
Village Custom Framing
This listing includes everything you could possibly need to operate a picture framing business. A few years ago I gave up my Custom framing shop located in the Village in Boulder and moved all my equipment and supplies to my home studio and garage. I will soon be moving again and would like to sell the entire stock of equipment and supplies in one transaction and retire. All equipment, shop furniture, storage cabinets, work tables, small tools and framing supplies will be included. Too numerous to list all that will be included. I will just list a few things at this time. Everything is in excellent working order. The Village Art website can also be included in the sale if of interest. To see examples of the type of art that will be included you may visit VillageArt.com

Wizard 8000 computerized mat cutter with computer, accessories and design manuals

Two large Work table & numerous storage cabinets for glass mats, etc.

One Hand Crafted Highly finished design or work table with doors, measures approx 11' x 6' excellent unmarred condition

Fletcher 60" mat cutter with arm

C&H 60" wall mat and glass cutter

Manual Pistorious Joiner

Mitre saw with measuring table

Morso chopper

Masterpiece 500 TX Dry Mount Press

2 All cherry storage credenzas

Tool Caddy all steel 12 Drawer with tools and framing supplies

Hundreds of feet of moulding & storage tube organizers (enough for literally hundreds of frames)

Matboard, Foam board, glass, etc.

Paints, Putties, archival supplies, backing & wrapping papers with dispensers

3 Maple taberas with three drawers and a deep shelf

Thousands of dollars of framed art for your wall displays

Hundreds of open edition prints

You really need to come and see for yourself

I am willing to sell a few of the items separately. Just ask

This listing includes everything you could possibly need to operate a picture framing business. A few years ago I gave up my Custom framing shop located in the Village in Boulder and moved all my equipment and supplies to my home studio and garage. I will soon be moving again and would like to sell the entire stock of equipment and supplies in one transaction and retire. All equipment, shop furniture, storage cabinets, work tables, small tools and framing supplies will be included. Too numerous to list all that will be included. I will just list a few things at this time. Everything is in excellent working order. The Village Art website can also be included in the sale if of interest. To see examples of the type of art that will be included you may visit VillageArt.com

Wizard 8000 computerized mat cutter with computer, accessories and design manuals

Two large Work table & numerous storage cabinets for glass mats, etc.

One Hand Crafted Highly finished design or work table with doors, measures approx 11' x 6' excellent unmarred condition

Fletcher 60" mat cutter with arm

C&H 60" wall mat and glass cutter

Manual Pistorious Joiner

Mitre saw with measuring table

Morso chopper

Masterpiece 500 TX Dry Mount Press

2 All cherry storage credenzas

Tool Caddy all steel 12 Drawer with tools and framing supplies

Hundreds of feet of moulding & storage tube organizers (enough for literally hundreds of frames)

Matboard, Foam board, glass, etc.

Paints, Putties, archival supplies, backing & wrapping papers with dispensers

3 Maple taberas with three drawers and a deep shelf

Thousands of dollars of framed art for your wall displays

Hundreds of open edition prints

You really need to come and see for yourself

I am willing to sell a few of the items separately. Just ask
Hello! I know this is an old thread, but is there anything still available? Please email me if so, stardustart@hotmail.com

Back