• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

Are You Due to Renew?

Sheila Pursglove

PPFA CONNECT editor Certification Board liaison
Forum Help Team
Company
PPFA
A reminder that membership renewals are on the anniversary of when you joined or last renewed, not tied to a fiscal year as it was when PPFA was part of Photo Marketing Association and renewals were due by October 1 each year.

You should receive emailed renewal notices, or you can renew at www.ppfa.com.

If you have any questions, feel free to IM me on this forum, or email me at editor@ppfa.com. I'll be happy to try and help or direct you to someone else for help!

Hi Diane, as far as I know, members get new decals - I'll look into that for you. I think they're mailed out by a third party, every quarter, so it might depend on this cycle.

I renewed back in November and didn't get a decal.
Not sure what's happening. My understanding was that they were still being mailed out?

I absolutely understand how much they mean to members! I emailed Maureen y/day, will ask again. Bear with me, will try and get an answer ASAP!

Thanks for letting us know, Diane! Cliff also let me know he got his, so I guess things are rolling again on mailing these out. I gather there may have been a hold up with the printer who does them.:smile:

Back