• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

Any ideas how to actually renew my International Membership??

Jo Palmer

Participant
Company
The Framing Lot
For the second year running we're having problems renewing our PPFA membership. I've tried emailing info@ and membership@ with no response so far. When I click on the link in the renewal email it takes me to a renewal page where the only option is an individual membership rather than our company membership. The email says my renewal fee is $150, but the link to the page say $95. This is exactly what happened last year and I can't see any way around it. Last year someone sorted it manually for us I believe. Also, our company directory listing disappeared sometime last year and we have no idea how to get it back.

HELP!!!!

We don't want to quit our membership but surely it shouldn't be this hard to pay PPFA money :mmph:

Hi Jo, I freelance a few hours a week for PPFA - sorry to hear of your issues, I'll email you and get you help from membership director Maureen Robertson!

Hi Sheila

Thanks so much and for your very helpful email too. I shall try what you’ve suggested and that might be the best workaround in future too.

Really appreciate your speedy and helpful response :thumb:

Jo

Hi again - by now you should have an email from Maureen as well! Hope that straightens things out for you. Maureen is the expert, but I can usually get at least a few answers for people as well. Happy to help a fellow Brit!

Back