• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

Meadowbrook Insurance is now AmeriTrust Group, Inc.

Sheila Pursglove

PPFA CONNECT editor Certification Board liaison
Forum Help Team
Company
PPFA
The Professional Picture Framers Association (PPFA) has built a valuable relationship with AmeriTrust Group, Inc. (formerly Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc.) who can provide you with a competitive, no obligation workers’ compensation or business owners insurance quote.

Those of you who came to Vegas will remember Nancy Clay and her usual collection of great goodies at the Sunday reception and at the PPFA booth—flashlights, earbuds, lens cleaners, and of course, yo-yos!

Nancy and her team look forward to serving PPFA members!

(800) 825-9489 | directsales@ameritrustgroup.com | www.ameritrustgroup.com

This post is from 2019. Does anyone know if the information above is still valid.

I'm looking into possibly switching insurance from my current provider.

Thank you,
Phen

Thanks Robin. I did call the number to request a quote and told them I was referred by PPFA. I was told someone would contact me for a quote. I still haven't heard back from them. Hopefully someone will contact me soon.

Back