• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

Cross-stitch, garments, kalagas, crochet, tapa cloth, jerseys…….

Sheila Pursglove

PPFA CONNECT editor Certification Board liaison
Forum Help Team
Company
PPFA
Don’t miss this great class from Ellen Collins, MCPF, at the PPFA Convention, Jan. 27-30 at the WCAF Expo in Las Vegas.

F-A7218 Framing Techniques for Needle Art
Sunday, Jan 27 • 4 – 6 PM
Ellen Collins, MCPF
In this lecture/demonstration with PowerPoint, beginners to seasoned pros will get a thorough look at recognizing and handling a wide variety of needle art and textiles, including cross-stitch, garments, kalagas, crochet, tapa cloth, jerseys, and more, and how to mount them correctly.
Ellen will also discuss timesaving techniques and pricing, with time for questions.

Classes are filling fast! Sign up early to avoid disappointment -- at www.wcafexpo.com

Early Bird pricing ends December 20, plus WCAF is offering a prize drawing each week for registrants- this week’s prize is a $150 gift card to Bally’s BLT Steak.

Open to all framers, PPFA members enjoy member discounts (get your packet of discount coupons in the Online Store at www.ppfa.com)

See you in Vegas!

I heard a rumor that this will be Ellen's last convention, so consequently this will be her last class.

She is a great educator and will be greatly missed. I have taken her classes several times and I always learn something new!

For those that have never heard Ellen speak, take this last opportunity to sign up now! This is her farewell tour.

Back