• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

Discount Coupons for WCAF/National Conference/PPFA Convention

Sheila Pursglove

PPFA CONNECT editor Certification Board liaison
Forum Help Team
Company
PPFA
Visit the Online Store at www.ppfa.com for your PPFA Member Convention Packet for the PPFA 2019 Convention, Jan. 27-30 at the West Coast Art & Frame Expo/National Conference in Las Vegas.

$50 value, free to PPFA members (when you check out of the store)

Your packet includes:

• Free Trade Show Badge ($20 value)
• 10% Off National Conference/PPFA Individual Seminars
• Free “Welcome to Vegas Reception” Coupon
• Up to 25% Off Purchases at the PPFA Booth
• $10 Off PPFA Keynote Luncheon – “The Frame in America, ” with William Adair
• Discounted VIP and Platinum All-Access Passes
• PPFA Room Block – Discounted Room Rates at Bally’s Las Vegas
(with no resort fee) starting at $65.
Half Price T-shirt

You can also purchase VIP or Platinum All-Access Passes in the Online Store.

Any questions, email info@ppfa.com

Early bird pricing ends December 20! Register for classes at www.wcafexpo.com - and be entered to win a prize! (This week's prize is $100 off National Conference seminars.)

Chris download the coupons and you should be able to edit/modify your registration. You could also email WCAF and ask if they can apply the discounts. Not sure but worth asking.

There were emails sent out several weeks ago about the discounts and also posted here. Sorry you missed it. I used mine and saved a nice amount!

I contacted Maureen and she has helped Mike, and Chris, get their discounts.

Happy New Year, and see you in Vegas!

Back