• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

Online print services

Ray Bragg

Participant
Company
The Studio
Just had a question from a past customer on a possible new project and embarrassingly had no answer, so I'm looking for one. She asked if I could recommend a high quality online print service. She has some family pictures she wants to get printed to update a frame I did a few years ago, and is looking for a good service that will print in 16x20. The service she normally uses doesn't do 16x20. Since I haven't used any services for personal pictures I thought I would ask who you fine folks would recommend for now and the future.

I would look around locally for a printing company with a high-end Canon or Epson printer. You keep more money local, you have more control over the quality of the finished product, and you aren't entrusting a customer's family photos to a third party shipper. Establishing a relationship with a printing company can yeild lots of additional benefits to your business.

If you must use an online printer, be sure to have the photos professionally scanned locally then send the digital files.

There are a number of PPFA member shops that also do scanning, printing and digital photo registration. If there are PPFA members near you, ask around. You can also check the PPFA directory.

Back