• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

Hello everyone

Daniel Larson

New participant
Company
DML Framing, INC.
As the title says hello.

My name is Dan Larson and i recently purchased the Frame Shop at Lakeside in Reno NV. :nod: I've Been out of the industry for a decade so i'm a little "green around the gills" at the moment. However before that i spent 20 years of my life involved with the framing industry at every level so i should do just fine. Liz Chase was the old owner and she put together a very nice little shop here! I Also noticed she used this forum whenever possible to educate herself in the industry. She deserves to be commended for building up this business from nearly nothing to a fine tuned little shop.
Enough for now busy busy busy.

Dan

Welcome! We are here to help.

Hope to see you Vegas at WCAF and the PPFA Convention!

Welcome! You've been away for a decade? Congratulations on your re-entry to the framing business. We hope to hear from you often.

You've been away for a decade?

I had to move on from picture framing when i "peeked out" on employee pay scale. The only option was ownership so i went & got a state job.
10ish years later here i am back at it in the ownership position. I suppose at heart i never really left let's call it a sabbatical:thumb:.

Thanks for the greetings everyone.

Back