• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

Updated Version of 'Mats, Mounts, & Reversible Mounting' now available.

Russ Wood

Frequent Poster
Company
Grey Owl Framing
I have made a major revision to my 'Mats, Mounts & Reversible Mounting' number 5 in my Decorative mat Instructional Series. This guide is only available electronically in a PDF file, and is now 69 pages with lots of color photos and illustrations.

Only $20.00, US. Send me your email address and I will send you an electronic invoice [via Square]. Square will notify me when you pay the invoice and I will email you the guide.

I have sent this revision to all of you who purchased the earlier version; if for some reason, you have not received it, please let me know.

The titles of all five of the guides in this Instructional Series are given below.

1. Colored Bevels: [30 pages]
2. Decorative Papers: [25 pages]
3. Layered Bevels and Pinwheels: [22 pages]
4. Lines and Ruling Pens: [40 pages]
5. Mats, Mounts, & Reversible Mounting: [69 pages].

The first four are available in hard copy from Lion Products, in the UK [A4 format]. All five are available electronically, in the US version [8.5 x 11 inches] from either me or from Tech-mark, Inc [Info@tech-mark.com], in North Little Rock, Arkansas; Tech-Mark is the Lion Products distributor for the US.

The prices are $20 US each.

I am starting on a 6th guide that will cover leaf, gesso, and glass [all for inside the frame package, not outside] and hope to have it available for the PPFA convention in January 2020.

These guides a more formalized collection of my notes, sketches and photographs on the particular topic.

contact me at GreyOwlFraming@Gmail.com if you have any questions. Square takes all major credit cards, so I can now sell directly to Canada.

Back