• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

Is anyone at Larson Juhl IT these days?

John Heltman

Frequent Poster
Company
Picture Frame Shop
Have you tried the "Find a Framer" site at Larson Juhl lately? Put in our city, state, zip and asked for shops within 10 miles - the results are 15 shops ranging from Calif. to BC in Canada. FYI we're in OHIO. They did get two in Ohio but they were in the opposite end of the state. Yes, I have tried the "update button" on their site 4 or 5 times - no luck. Called them several times and was told they couldn't help me but someone from IT would be calling to make sure the information and picture were correct. Again, no call. Just wondering if any of you might have same problem or could there be a connection with the black helicopter that has been around our shop?:nod:

My Rep for LJ was in Wednesday and in our talking said their priority right now was to re-do their web site. This could have a lot to do with the problem.

Back