• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

NCPPFA & TruVue museum glass production tour May 7th

Mike Kadlec

Participant
Company
Woodland Art Framing Stud
The North Central PPFA chapter and TruVue are sponsoring a tour of the facility that makes all the museum glass in the world located in Faribault Minnesota. On Monday May 7th starting at 10am there will be a tour, Q & A session and lunch. It is a very informative event that can help everyone who attends increase their sales of this upper end category. In addition, all those attending will receive a lite of museum glass free. Registration is required at ncppfa@gmail.com. Please come if you can!!

Mike,

First of all, welcome to the new Framer's Corner Forum!

That sounds likes a GREAT meeting. I wish I lived in that area, to join the tour!

A suggestion: If you add this event to the PPFA CALENDAR, it will be mentioned in several places on the forum. (including the right column of main menu) You can find the calendar at http://www.ppfacorner.com/calendar.php It's also great to click the FACEBOOK LIKE button, on top of the thread, to promote the event through social networking sites.

Again, welcome!

Mike
Framer's Corner Team Member

I've had the pleasure of touring the Tru Vue plant in Faribault, and it is a place full of amazing technology. Don't pass up the opportunity to see how Museum Glass, AR Glass, Optium and Museum Optium Acrylic products are coated. You will come away with a new appreciation for these high-technology glazing products, and you will get to meet some very knowledgeable people, too.

Back