• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

Thanks to Cliff

Russ Wood

Frequent Poster
Company
Grey Owl Framing
Thanks to Cliff for the Framers Corner breakfast meeting at the WCAF. And to all that had questions and wonderful answers too.

I think everyone had a great time, and based on the turnout, maybe we need to start registering for this class early, because it was a full house!:thumb:

Thanks to Cliff for the Framers Corner breakfast meeting at the WCAF. And to all that had questions and wonderful answers too.

I think everyone had a great time, and based on the turnout, maybe we need to start registering for this class early, because it was a full house!:thumb:

Ha! That was a great event and I vote for this class to run again next year. Cliff you're a great presenter. Thank you for a fun day to start the day.

Cliff is such a ham :smile-new:

He did a fantastic job - and I'd be interested to hear what people enjoyed most and learned most from this session. There were certainly lots of different "threads" as people asked questions, covering both technical challenges and business/marketing issues.

Thanks also to Cliff's 'team mate' Mike Labbe, who created the PowerPoint and Framers Corner business cards! And both of them did a great job staffing a table at our Sunday evening reception.

Thanks also to educators such as Hugh Phibbs, Jared Davis, Harry Gaston, Carol Graham and Meg Glasgow who dropped by and contributed their expertise.

I think we had quite the international mix, as well as people from across the US, at the Framers Corner Live!

Back