• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

For Sale: Phaedra SawHelper *sold*

Jim Miller MCPF GCF

Frequent Poster
GCF Guild
Master Certified Picture Framer®
Company
ARTFRAME, Inc.
Phaedra SawHelper miter saw setup in good condition. Consists of a very sturdy, folding steel stand, extruded aluminum side tables with measuring scales on both sides, hold-down clamps, 12" Makita miter saw, and 80-tooth carbide-tipped blade.
(Milwaukee saw is also available, instead)

Located in central Ohio.

$700 or best offer

Photos available on request

Packing and shipping at buyer's expense. Or, for a buyer within 300 miles, I will meet halfway.

Call 614-868-5554 or send private message.

More information...

Here are a couple of photos, and I will take more on request. Packing in three boxes would cost about $40 according to our local UPS store, and shipping from Ohio to New York, for example, would cost about $83.00.

The side tables are 54" long and have slanted scales up to 44". Also, please note that I made an error in my first post. The miter saw that goes with this SawHelper is 10", not 12". Sorry about that.

Photo-Phaedra SawHelper Folded-LoRes.jpg

Photo-Phaedra SawHelper-LoRes.jpg

Photo-Phaedra Stand-Front View LoRes.jpg

Photo-Phaedra SlidingStop-LoRes.jpg

Back