• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

Social Media at WCAF17

Randy Parrish CPF

Frequent Poster
Certified Picture Framer®
Company
Parrish Fine Framing
[FONT=&quot]PPFA is looking for help on our PPFA Facebook page. We[/FONT] need people to share with me pictures and videos of events, classes, convention booths, demos. It's a very easy process, you can just send me pics/video in a Facebook chat and I will repost it on the PPFA page. I would like to get the media as close to when it happens, so we can keep everyone who is not going feeling like they are there too.

Last edited:
Hi guys I am not attending WCAF this year, so I am looking for help on our PPFA Facebook page, I need people to share with me pictures and videos of events, classes, convention booths, demos. It's a very easy process, you can just send me pics/video in a Facebook chat and I will repost it on the PPFA page. I would like to get the media as close to when it happens, so we can keep everyone who is not going feeling like they are there too.

Thanks Randy for doing this.

We will miss you!

Back