• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

Metro Atlantic-Two upcoming events-Suzanne Smeaton and Susan Duhl

Susan Gittlen MCPF

Frequent Poster
Master Certified Picture Framer®
Company
Whispering Woods Gallery
Metro Atlantic PPFA announces two fall events.
Don't miss a private tour with Suzanne Smeaton at the Metropolitan Musuem of Art on Sunday September 25 in NYC.
On Sunday October 30 we welcome Susan Duhl to our October meeting at the James Michener Museum in Doylestown, PA.

All of the many details and sign up can be found at https://metroatlanticppfa.com/upcoming-events/
Both events have limited space so don't miss out. Register today.
We welcome members and non-members.

We are winding down on time to register. Please send in your check and form ASAP. Just a few more days. You won't want to miss this one time event with Suzanne Smeaton giving a special tour just for framers. If you have any questions, just PM me, email us at Metroatlanticppfa@gmail.com, or contact us through our Metro Atlantic PPFA Facebook page.

We have a great group coming to our event this Sunday in NYC with a tour at the Met with Suzanne Smeaton. We have just a couple of spots open in case you would like to have a fun day in NYC. Please contact me asap though, so you will know where to meet. You must be preregistered for this event. I just checked the weather and we have a picture perfect forecast of partly sunny and a high of 72. :smile-new:

Back