• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

Let's have some fun!

Ellen Collins MCPF

PPFA Vice President
Master Certified Picture Framer®
Company
Howard's
This game is called The Person Below Me. I will post something about the person below me. The next person to respond answers if it is true or false, and then posts something about the person below.

Here we go.

The person below me lives below the Mason-Dixon Line.

FALSE!
This time of the year, it's at least once a week.

The person below me wants to sell more object framing.

True! (I think..):shocked:
Bring me your violins, flutes, guitars, swords, guns, hundred year old wedding dresses, pizza boxes, cans of beans, etc...
(yes, I once framed a can of beans with a can opener in a shadow box with a "break glass in case of emergency sign")
The person below me loves dogs...cats?....:pop2:

True!

I have a sign on my forehead that says Sucker For A Homeless Animal.

The Person below me is and Artist.

Sooo, if the picture indicates a little bit about me.....dressing appropriately for anything may not be an option. The person below me is secretly an aspiring chef.

Sooo, if the picture indicates a little bit about me.....dressing appropriately for anything may not be an option. The person below me is secretly an aspiring chef.

False!
I'm lucky that I haven't killed anyone including myself with my cooking. :hungry:

The person below me likes to use Duct tape, silicone and hot glue for mounting objects in a shadow box....:shocked:

False!
I'm lucky that I haven't killed anyone including myself with my cooking. :hungry:

The person below me likes to use Duct tape, silicone and hot glue for mounting objects in a shadow box....:shocked:

I won't say I NEVER did such a thing, but back in the day....

The person below me has more than one pet.

Guilty! Can't give you a full count just yet as the canary hen and the parolette hen are both sitting on eggs. So somewhere between 15 and 22 birds, 3 dogs, 2 cats (a plus 1 if you count CR Magillicutty at work), and a 55 gallon aquarium. This doesn't include any of the grand-step-foster-auxillary back up animals that frequent our way.

The person below me questions my sanity!

Guilty! Can't give you a full count just yet as the canary hen and the parolette hen are both sitting on eggs. So somewhere between 15 and 22 birds, 3 dogs, 2 cats (a plus 1 if you count CR Magillicutty at work), and a 55 gallon aquarium. This doesn't include any of the grand-step-foster-auxillary back up animals that frequent our way.

The person below me questions my sanity!

False!
Sometimes the animals help to keep us sane and on an even keel.
My dog helped me to beat a cancer that has a more than 50% mortality rate in 5 years .
I'm at almost 10 years now and I'm cancer free.
They don't care anything about politics, they just do their thing and they don't want anything except attention and love and food and to play and it's all good.
The person below me really likes to work with framing customers and help them to design their projects ........:nod:

False!
Sometimes the animals help to keep us sane and on an even keel.
My dog helped me to beat a cancer that has a more than 50% mortality rate in 5 years .
I'm at almost 10 years now and I'm cancer free.
They don't care anything about politics, they just do their thing and they don't want anything except attention and love and food and to play and it's all good.
The person below me really likes to work with framing customers and help them to design their projects ........:nod:

:pop2:.........

Back