• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

#framefriday

Laura Way

New participant
Company
Southwest Gallery
Hello framers!
I am new to Framer's Corner and I thought I would share a project we are just wrapping up. Every Friday, our gallery allows us to do a #Framefriday feature on their social media, and this is an image from todays post!

These are German and Italian Rifle's dated from 1650 and 1500!
The mounts were custom acrylic mounts by our local acrylic dealer from Acrylic Displays and LED lighting was added by Calcon Lighting here in Dallas.
05110018.jpg05110007.jpg
Pictured is one of our head framers Luz.

Nice to meet everyone!
-Laura Way and the Southwest Gallery framers

Wow, that looks great! Please share a photo when the image is completed - I would love to see the frame you selected and the design.

Thanks for sharing.

It looks like you do great work!

You may want to consider becoming a PPFA member; then you could enter the regional chapter framing competitions. And with your skills, after you won at the chapter, you could enter the international competition, where all international competition pieces are on display at the WCAF / PPFA conventions.

This was a post from this past Friday. A very large project that Sophia at Monarch Moulding so amazingly helped us with. Because our frame shop is just a small part of our gallery, we did not have the room or equipment to handle a project so large. We are so grateful to her and her crew for helping us!

Attachments

• DSC02622.jpg
    DSC02622.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 82
Wow!
Someone else besides our shop gets the HUGE stuff!
We've had a number of really large canvases lately.
Great job.

You've gotta' watch out that it can get out the door and into the client's door....:thumb:
Thanks for posting.

Back