• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

WANTED Eclipse Pro 4060

John Barlowe

Frequent Poster
Company
Frame Shop Art Gallery & Gifts
I am on the search for an Eclipse Pro 4060. Preferably one within 300 miles or so of NW Ohio - Toledo. I would like to see it running in person and pick it up as opposed to having it shipped. Please pass the word if you know of anybody having one for sale.

Happy Dance - just bought a lightly used Valiani Mat Pro ix with Green, Blue, Violet, Yellow and Gold heads. Computer and Work Station with cutting head carousel, stainless steel protective slip sheet, and a Silent-Air compressor. Only 1 hour away so I save hundreds more as I don't need shipping.
Oh, and he has a butt-load of full sheet matboard that he'll throw in if I want it.
Applied for a new 0% CC with 21months to boot got immediate answer so I am ready to pick it up as soon as the card comes next week.
Now to break the news to Wizard that they have a 9000 coming back.

Congratulations, John. I know you have been looking for a while. If you get a chance, post something on the tech forum after you have it running. I have less than a year left on my Wizard 8500 and am considering the Valiani. I have liked what i have been hearing.

Back