• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

PPFA Booth Volunteers wanted!

Randy Parrish CPF

Frequent Poster
Certified Picture Framer®
Company
Parrish Fine Framing
PPFA Booth @ WCAF16

We are looking for members willing to volunteer to staff the PPFA booth at the West Coast Art and Frame Show 2016.
Volunteer to staff the PPFA Booth at the Registration Area and at the Exhibit Booth during the Exhibit hall show hours. Meet and greet members, give directions. Assist in recruiting members, explaining PPFA benefits, certification credentials such as the CPF and MCPF. Sell books and T shirts. Help out in the new Framer's Corner Member area.

To sign up go our link at Sign Up Genius
http://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0d4daaa728a46-ppfa

We are also looking for members who can handle the added responsibility of being a Booth Manager

PPFA @WCAF16PPFA Booth Manager

Volunteer for 1/2 day shift as a PPFA Booth Manager, duties include signing up new members, handling cash and credit transaction, being familiar with Square is a must. Staff the PPFA Booth before the exhibit hall opens and and during the Exhibit hall show hours. Meet and greet members and potential members. Assist in recruiting members, explaining PPFA benefits, certification credentials such as the CPF and MCPF. Sell books and T shirts. Help set up and pack booth.
Questions call Randy Parrish at work 734-761-8253 or cell 734-649-8179 or email parrishframing@hotmail.com

http://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0d4daaa728a46-ppfa1

I'm happy to volunteer time but I'm not sure which block I can offer. I promise to sign up when I have a better sense of my schedule.

Randy, I will certainly help, and will sign up on the link you provided. With the classes I am teaching with on Monday and Tuesday, plus the class I am assisting with on Wednesday, I will only have a few hours available.

However will you need help in setting up the booth? Will this be done on Saturday?

I'm planning on coming in on Saturday but I have not yet made the reservations, and I could try to come in earlier to help.

Randy, I have signed up for a slot on Wednesday.

However, I plan on stopping and spending time at the booth, as time allows; maybe 30 minutes at a time.

Bumping the thread, as you are making class choices, leave a few hours to sign up and volunteer at the PPFA Booth. Sign up on our Sign UP Genius link.

I will volunteer in the booth as time allows. I am committed to CLC, once that is over I can help out. I just cannot commit to a time slot.
Is that a problem?
Let me sit with my schedule and see if I can schedule in something for sure.
But I will definitely help at the booth throughout the show.

-Sarah

If you volunteer you get a shirt, while supplies last. It's a purple polo golf shirt with the PPFA logo printed on it. We also have T shirts $20, decals and tote bags for sale.

Back