• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

PPFA Renewal Dues due?

Have you been a supplier member in the past or a Retail Frame member? That would be for you to determine. I can not tell you which you should do.

... we have been a retail member as that was the only apparent category for us. As we are also art consultants, content creators, digital printers and publishers, providing a full solution for complex large scale project for hospitals and federal buildings, we do not fit into boxes very well.

BH: The supplier interest was only that we publish terrific historical content on communities around the country which framers could benefit from making available to their clients. this is a landing page for some of our web-galleries in case you want to check it out.

You can send a check just print off the application and then send it in. When it is received you will then be able to fill in the online information after you receive the confirmation of membership.

BH: Helen (our CFO) reported that she was able to enter the data through the form, some issues with it wiping data on reviewing entry, and confusing branding as she said something called Monarch Expo is involved. The system apparently collected our money, but is remaining in a "pending status" -we did everything from scratch as you suggested - have not tried uploading picture yet...

Honestly, the user experience should not be this difficult.

Monarch Expositions is the Owner of PPFA.

I am sorry you had difficulty with the form. I did not have any difficulties when I filled it out. If you would ask Helen note what she had issues with and PM or email me I will be sure it gets to our IT people to review.

Thanks Robin

We will check for you. We discussed this last night at our meeting and the applications are being processed so it may just be a slight delay. There will be confirmation sent out once it is received/processed.

We will check for you. We discussed this last night at our meeting and the applications are being processed so it may just be a slight delay. There will be confirmation sent out once it is received/processed.
A suggestion: I sent my application in a couple of weeks ago by fax and it had a credit card on it for payment. It makes me nervous when I don't hear something back about the fact that they received it. They can take as long as they need to process it, but it would be good to know that it is not sitting on someones desk where others may have access to it and that it was received. An e-mail or fax back in response could be sent to those of us who have applications in so that we know that it was received and being processed.

Back