• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

FOR SALE Framing equipment

Mike Drury MCPF

Frequent Poster
Master Certified Picture Framer®
Company
South Hill Gallery
I have the following items for sale:

* (2) Pistorius MN200, 12", pneumatic double miter saws. Each saw has a measuring arm and two extra sets of blades. One of the saws is equipped with the oiling system for metal frame cutting. Priced at $2,500. each.

* (2) Moulding Choppers, one is a Dan Clip and the other is a Morso. Each one has extra set of blades and measuring arm. Priced at $350. each.

* (2) Fletcher Fillet Cutter/Trimmers, both brand new in box. Priced at $225. each.

* Fletcher 2100, 60" mat cutter. Priced at $600.

*(2) Dahle Guillotine mat and paper cutters. $200. each.

* Industrial Dust Collector, dual bag. Priced at $500.

* Print Mount heat/vac press with stand, 44 x 64 size. Priced at $500.

* Pallet jack, manual. Priced at $100.

* Clark Fork Lift. Priced at $2,500.

All items are pick up in Lexington, KY or we will help arrange shipping. For pictures and questions please call or email.
Mike

Mike sent you a PM also, but just in case you missed it.

Regarding the Fletcher Fillet Trimmer, wondering if you still have one for sale. Is it model #04-900? And does it have the measuring scale with it. If yes to above, I am interested in one.

Looking forward to getting it Mike. Just had a discussion with my LJ rep yesterday about how to upgrade the design and I realized that I had pretty much quit showing / selling fillets since the move to the new location almost 2 years ago. The reason - I didn't have room for both my saw and my Morso in the new location. I have a fillet master set up for the Morso but don't like cutting them on my saw. I had just told the rep I really needed to sell my Morso and buy a fillet chopper. So I remembered seeing your listing and there you go.

Plus framer to framer sales are much safer where you know someone's reputation as opposed to newsletter listing and ebay ( when you don't know the seller) Another advantage of PPFA membership (Ah, some of the naysayers will tell you that you can do the same thing on other forums and while true those sellers often only join to sell something and then are gone never to be heard from again.)

Thanks for the good words John. I will stand behind anything I sell and if it is not as promised I will take care of it. Mike

I have the following items for sale:

* (2) Pistorius MN200, 12", pneumatic double miter saws. Each saw has a measuring arm and two extra sets of blades. One of the saws is equipped with the oiling system for metal frame cutting. Priced at $2,500. each.

* (2) Moulding Choppers, one is a Dan Clip and the other is a Morso. Each one has extra set of blades and measuring arm. Priced at $350. each.

* (2) Fletcher Fillet Cutter/Trimmers, both brand new in box. Priced at $225. each.

* Fletcher 2100, 60" mat cutter. Priced at $600.

*(2) Dahle Guillotine mat and paper cutters. $200. each.

* Industrial Dust Collector, dual bag. Priced at $500.

* Print Mount heat/vac press with stand, 44 x 64 size. Priced at $500.

* Pallet jack, manual. Priced at $100.

* Clark Fork Lift. Priced at $2,500.

All items are pick up in Lexington, KY or we will help arrange shipping. For pictures and questions please call or email.
Mike

Do you still have the Pistorius Saws for sale? Do you have them set up to where I can see them run?

Brad, Yes the saws are still hooked up. They are being moved in the next 10 days to storage though. If you can come down before they are moved out of the warehouse we have a fork truck to assist in loading them. Let me know what you are thinking. Thanks, Mike

Update: The fork lift is sold. The two Pistorius MN200 saws have been dropped to $1,500.00 ea. All remaining items are negotiable. Thanks, Mike

Back