• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

WCAF Volunteers needed

Randy Parrish CPF

Frequent Poster
Certified Picture Framer®
Company
Parrish Fine Framing
Hi Guys
We are in need of eager volunteers to help promote the PPFA at the WCAF booth and where ever else maybe need around the convention. At the booth we have few slots available, we are asking for you to sign up for 1 hour slots, talk, engage with visitors. We may also need help directing members to events, need is to be determined still.

To sign up click on the link, click on edit and add your name to a time slot, email and cell number.

http://1drv.ms/1CG4JNe

Hi Everyone,

Any help at the booth would be greatly appreciated. We have new Staff members and they would greatly appreciate help from PPFA members.

Thanks!

Fabulous opportunity to meet PPFA members. We can make it a great meetup spot. This is my second PPFA/WCAF show but I am looking forward to it so much more as I have wonderful new friendly PPFA framing friends to hug the stuffing out of!:love:

But, I have learned buckets and buckets of PPFA wisdom from just hanging out with them. If ya can't do a shift or an hour, stop by and meet more people, and they can meet YOU!:love:

I'll take at least one turn, but I'm still filling out my dance card, so can't quite commit yet.
I'll check for big gaps in the schedule on Sunday and see if I can fill any of them.

As it is shaping up, it turns out that the booth staffing is now going to be primarily volunteer member staffed, we need to help fill areas, especially Wednesday. All it takes its a hour here and there and we can do it!

All the usual paperwork, applications should be there.

Randy, maybe if we made the slots 1/2 hour increments more people can do a turn. My dance card is also pretty tight but if we split it up more we can squeeze more folks in.

My Monday slot runs over into the tuesday column and I am good for that time too.

My Wed. is all full I might be able to fit a half hour in somewhere but that will be it.

The staff is learning. We are there to help them learn. They will be checking in at the booth periodically and when they have time will be at the booth.

Back