• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

PPFA WCAF registration troubles and CLC registration

Cathy Coggins

Frequent Poster
Company
Needle Craft World
Trying to get registered for PPFA/WCAF, yes I have waited. Busy times. Waiting on the Bella Competition results...yada yada.

I cannot find A7006 Chapter Leaders Conference. That is the code just for the meeting, A7006B is the breakfast for it. Cannot find it under individual sessions.

Also, Mark at Bella registered me, so I thought I was not getting PPFA classes at the PPFA rate as he may have registered me as just an attendee.
I am registered as a PPFA member attendee WITH my Member number. And yes my dues are up to date. Yet all of my PPFA classes are NOT discounted. Anyone else having trouble with this.
I am reluctant to pay and not get a refund on the correct rates. Call me skeptical, as I am.

Any insights would be helpful.

And I've been in touch with Cathy and tried to help - including giving her the email to contact WCAF.

Thanks for the tips Sheila. Have Emailed Maureen, I think she's out until January. So I will just register as is so far.

So, if I don't successfully register for CLC, will they let me in? I am on CRC, so I do hope so!

A good friend, Keith Hewitt from the UK is planning on attending the WCAF Show and PPFA Convention again this year. He writes for several International trade publications and wanted to attend the Key Note Speaker Lunch A7152 "If Frames Could Talk" and has registered on the WCAF website.

However the registration doesn't allow him to select this seminar? :mmph: He has written to Nick Shaver and Maureen Robertson (Hobby Publications) with no results yet. Is this Luncheon Seminar open ONLY to PPFA members? Does he need a PPFA member number to register?

He would appreciate any assistance Sheila... Keith@keithhewitt.co.uk

Regards,

John

Keith is coming too?!??! I LOVE Keith Hewwitt! He smart, and charming, and helpful, and gorgeous, and knows everybody, and has a quick wit. Hope he gets in to the If frames could talk! Maybe I will ask him to be my date!:love::love:

Your cute John, but Keith is gorgeous! :playful:

And I've been in touch with Keith, and John, and with Maureen Robertson at WCAF - I'm sure she'll get Keith sorted out for the luncheon and the member meeting, both on Sunday; as well as getting Cathy sorted out. WCAF handles registration.

ALL our events are open to nonmembers as well as members.

The only restricted event is the Chapter Leaders breakfast and Conference, which is only for Chapter Leaders.

Back