• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

Are you even remotely think of going to Frame Fest?

Cathy Coggins

Frequent Poster
Company
Needle Craft World
We are getting SO much response to this. We are getting interest all over the place. We have a limited number of ALL Classes included passes left. That is:
  • 2 Ken Baur classes
  • 2 Hugh Phibbs classes
  • one really cool faux french matting class with Sondra Quatraro, MCPF
  • a FABULOUS you get to paint and refinish a frame, class with the Fantastic Andy Langlois And take home a bunch of paint to try in the privacy of your own shop.
  • And one POWERFUL, and invigorating Luncheon with Jay Goltz! Lunch AND Jay Goltz!
ALL of that, all of it for $149 for current PPFA members. That is SO cheap! No it us making it doable for you. We built it, we want you to come to it.

The well-appointed Embassy Suites is offering us $109 a night. And it is going to be amazing. Why? Because it is already. We have more vendors still signing up. nearly 20 of them all told.
We'd be thrilled to have you at Frame Fest an event BY FRAMERS for FRAMERS, which is what PPFA is all about. Join us. Stand with. Empower yourself.

PM for details. Call if you have questions or need any assistance coming to this EPIC event.

Our website is http://ppfase.com/ You can sign up there.

We are so excited! We'd like to share that with you.

Randy Parrish said:
I would love to go but I have been to 3 events this year, and 2 more on the horizon. Anything I can do to help publicize is it let me know.

Rumor has it that one of those 2 on the horizon is Appleton, Wisconsin! :D Are you already staying with a fellow board member when you visit? Are we getting together for dinner one night, I hope?

P.S. You'll be proud to know that Sarah has already framed up that U.S. map she acquired in your shop!

Cathy...your event sounds absolutely fantastic...I probably posted elsewhere that I would be there in a heartbeat if I just lived two or three states closer! :thumb:

John

P.S. You'll be proud to know that Sarah has already framed up that U.S. map she acquired in your shop!

Cathy...your event sounds absolutely fantastic...I probably posted elsewhere that I would be there in a heartbeat if I just lived two or three states closer! :thumb:

John

Will you post your map picture John? Would like to see it. Rather a fan of old maps.

I have not seen the latest PFM, apparently we made "Industry News". YAY. However, we did not see it ahead of time to proof it. A couple of the vendors are wrong, AND John Ranes II is listed as an educator. Still glad for the attention, and if we had more times we'd get you to teach something. The whole event is rather packed though.
Southwest is offering some sweet deals to Orlando as September is an off month.

John it would be delightful to have you and Sarah here.

Here's the list of vendors attending:
Ampf
ArtGlass
Bella Crescent
Complete Framers Supply
Crescent
Engelsen
Florida Frame Supplies
Fotiou
Garrett
Hoffmann Machinery
Larson Juhl