• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

Wedding Photo

Rick Granick

Frequent Poster
Company
FrameWorks
Here is one I just did to show off LJ's Jepara line. The dad is one of my best friends, and I love this photo.

Jepara 398810 / Double mat of B4414 Firefly silk / fillet: Studio F35 / Museum Glass.
(The opening in the top mat is two rounded-corner rectangles grouped with a regular rectangle.)

:cool: Rick

Danny-Jen.jpg

Greg, I think this moulding is for a wedding photo or a beach scene. :D

Les, I know... I get choked up when I look at it. I've known Danny "since before we were born" (his dad and mine were friends when they were young). He's a great dad himself. Jennifer is a great girl, and she clearly adores him. That was a very happy moment for all, and an incredible evening.

:cool: Rick

Rick, Perfect - I have wanted to come up with a nice sample for the Jepara moulding but just could not get the mother of pearl to work with what I have, you gave me a great idea. I will have to do some searching for something in my collection that will have somewhat of the same effect, though the photo you used speaks for itself. All I can say to your use of the moulding, mat, fillet, and accent groove is "WOW". Very nice. Joe

Nice well you do young jedi

Rick I priced this at about 265. if it was a 10x13?

How could you be inbusiness and not have that line hanging on your wall...

I can see this going great on a oil bought in the Caribbean from a street vendor...yeaaaaaa

I got two of those Jepara samples hanging on my wall too. They are new and covered with shells. The rep, John Simpson, said they are suitable for wedding photos. He's correct.
I wonder how they made the shells flat and adhere to the timber without falling off.

Nice work Rick.
Is this a father without his bridal daughter?
No offense, sometimes you hear about these octogenarians marrying twenty year old beauties. That marriage lasts for five years until divorce or passing of the octogenarian.

Hello everyone, first of all I just want to say thank you for letting me join your forum and learn all about framing and all the ends and outs of it.
I love photography and I to have them framed but it would be much better if I could do it myself as well. I have done some wedding photgraphy
before, it was nice to be able to take photos at their weddings.

Well shoot! I can not see the photo and it sounds terrific. Can you post it again or is it something on my end?

Rick posted the picture in 2014, and the external image link has since expired. Hopefully, he will see this and re-post.

Welcome to Framer's Corner, Stephen!

Hello everyone, first of all I just want to say thank you for letting me join your forum and learn all about framing and all the ends and outs of it.
I love photography and I to have them framed but it would be much better if I could do it myself as well. I have done some wedding photography
Thank you,
Stephen Ellis
http://quickfixgaragepros.com

Hello everyone, first of all, I just want to say thank you for letting me join your forum and learn all about framing and all the ends and outs of it.
I love photography and Quick Fix Garage Pros I to have them framed but it would be much better if I could do it myself as well. I have done some wedding photography

Thank you for allowing me to join this group, I hope everyone is doing well today.
Steven

Back